I Just Love Being With You

                                                                                                                    February 15th,2022

It took me nearly 2 years, and a lot of courage to write something today, and I knew instantly what I  have been missing. Words were always there, but they lacked emotions. Some thing small, something very small happened that opened my heart to the emotions it was devoid of, for the longest time I remember. Live is made up of small moments, that carry with them, Great Magic called Life.


Singing in the shower,
and Laughing by the hour,
oh! how much I love this game.

Kisses on my lips,
Your gentle finger tips,
I really love to hear u say my name.

The river running by,
And sunset in the sky,
No wonder, it’s a perfect scene.

Sitting by your side,
In your arms I hide,
Live is like a perfect dream.

I like your eyes and your smile,
Walking, with you for miles.
Baby do u really know what I mean?

                                                          I just love being with you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mumbaaiiiiii.....

Cotswold- A Fairyland Journey